The advice of
Apply to weakened area as often as needed.
- Irritated dry skin
- Children & adults
CICAPLAST Baume B5 spf50 limits the risk of hyperpigmentation on fragilized skin. Skin is repaired, soothed and regains comfort. Anti-marks protection.
- Fragilized skin exposed to UV light or at risk of pigmentation (laser, cosmetic peel). Also suitable for tattoed skin.
- For adults and children over 3 years.
CICAPLAST Baume B5 spf50 provides a complete formula to protect, soothe and repair :
- High anti-marks protection : [Procerad] + [UVA/UVB SPF50]
- Optimal skin recovery : [Madecassoside]
- Soothing of dry, irritated areas : [5% Panthenol]
- Exposed to daily UV, superficial skin irritations (including post-cosmetic peel) present a risk of hyperpigmentation (red or brown pigment marks); recent or old tattoos present a risk of damage (definition and colour).
- Tested on tattoed skin* and on irritated post-procedure skin (post-peeling or post-laser)**
*Use test under dermatological control : 40 men and women, all skin types with tatoo dating. 2 applications per day and renewed as often as needed during 4 weeks
**Dermscan : 44 men and women, all skin types with irritated skin. 2 applications per day and renewed as often as needed during 2 weeks
Texture & application
- Apply to clean and dry skin, as many times as necessary.
- Do not apply on wounded skin. Avoid lips and the eye contour area.
- Pleasant texture, easy to apply, non-greasy, non-sticky, does not leave white streaks.
- Precautions : This is not a suncare product. During intense or prolonged exposure, apply a sun protection product adapted to your skin type, generously and reapply frequently.
La Roche-Posay recommends
Your Cicaplast routine
The right gestures for your skin.
A ceramide that helps to restore skin lipids barrier and prevent red or brown scaring marks
Panthenol, also known as Vitamin B5, is an active ingredient renowned for its soothing and repairing benefits on skin
A highly remarkable extract of the repairing herb Centella Asiatica, madecassoside is a soothing agent that helps skin renewal.
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.